2. The Land of Nod: Still Time to Order - The Land of Nod is my go-to spot for kids gifts and toys. They have great options for rush delivery (2-Day and Next Day Express still available) to ensure those gifts will make it in time for Christmas.
3. Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones - Bose headphones make a great gift for men, techies, students, and workout buffs.
4. Stitch Fix - Give the gift of a personal stylist and shopper to someone special on your list this year. One of my new year's resolutions is to limit the amount of time spent on shopping for clothes. With this resolution, I'm signing up for Stitch Fix and letting a stylist take over.
5. Chicco I-Feel Rocker, Beige - I love the look of this little rocker. It's so sleek! Perfect for a new baby or parents-to-be.
6. Tamron AF 28-75mm f/2.8 SP XR Di LD Aspherical (IF) for Canon Digital SLR Cameras (Model A09E) - The next two items are on my own wish list. This camera lens gets rave reviews and I'm anxious to have one of my own.
7. Miele S194 Quickstep Universal Vacuum Cleaner - As I mentioned above, this is on my own wish list. Miele is another well-loved brand and I would like to have this slim vacuum for the everyday messes in my house. Many times I don't need my full-sized vacuum, but I need more than a broom. Great gift for many.
Another great option is signing up kids for monthly subscriptions like Kiwi Crate or Little Passports - Kiwi Crate is offering $10 off all subscriptions with code: CHEER on orders by 12/20 at 9AM PST.
You can find more gift ideas with Amazon's Top Holiday Deals.
You can also find me over on Every Day Cheer today. I've shared some ideas for how to enjoy the Christmas Countdown.
This post may contain affiliate links and/or sponsored content, please read my disclosure policy here.