Thankfully, she gave me permission to add this in as one of my gift guides for the year, since I'm confident there are others out there that have their own "have-it-all couples" on their lists.
My gift suggestions range from $69.00 to $155. My target price point was $100. These are gifts most people would not buy themselves. From the frequently-suggested Adopt An Olive Tree gift to the best casserole dish on the market. Each of these gifts are thoughtful, useful, and somewhat out of the ordinary.
1. Kashwere Throw Blanket Diamond Malt and White
2. Adopt An Olive Tree from Nudo Italia
3. Peugeot Elis Sense Salt & Pepper Mills
4. The Soothing Lavender Crate
5. Monogrammed Carving Board
6. Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Rectangular Covered
More Holiday Gift Guides: For Baby and Kids / For The Tech Lovers / College Guys and Gals / For The Home / Under $25
Also, be sure to check out all of my Black Friday deals!
This post may contain affiliate links and/or sponsored content, please read my disclosure policy here.