Super Bowl is just eight days away! I’m not a fan of the 49ers or the Ravens, but I love any reason to have a gathering that involves tons of good, yummy food and friends. Here are the top 10 super bowl recipes I want to make this year.
1. White Chicken Chili from Design Wine Dine
2. Charleston Cheese Dip from Trisha Yearwood’s Georgia Cooking in an Oklahoma Kitchen
3. The Greatest Queso That Ever Lived from Tasty Kitchen
4. Bacon-wrapped Potato Bites with Spicy Sour Cream Dipping Sauce from The Kitchn
5. Katie Lee’s Peanut Butter Cup Brownies
6. Taco Bites from Whipperberry and ChristeneHouston.com
7. The Best Hot Corn Dip from Gina Marie’s Kitchen
*My friend Erin has a Corn Dip recipe too.
8. Kickin’ Buffalo Chicken Wings and Tenders
9. Slow Cooker Thai Ribs
10. Cheesecake Bars via SheKnows
Don’t forget your printable party decor from the one and only Hostess With The Mostess - it’s 50% off right now!
See last year’s Super Bowl post here.