It’s bright and early and I’m excited to be joining our local morning news team to talk about wrapping up all of those Christmas gifts that are hidden away, how to make them beautiful, and save a little money along the way.
Tips for Wrapping on a Dime and with Little Time:
- Use leftover wrapping paper from the year before.
- Try shipping kraft paper or even a newspaper. The comic section makes great wrapping paper. You can find large rolls of kraft paper for around $4 in the shipping supply section of most major retailers.
- Use fresh evergreen scraps from the Christmas tree to embellish your packages. It looks pretty and smells good too!
- Martha Stewart shows us how to make bows from magazines.
- Use your at-home printer to save time and money. Print your own gift tags and labels.
- If you have children, let them help by making cotton ball snowmen or hand-print Santas to add that extra special something to your packages.
The following links and videos will help you become a wrapping expert:
My Christmas Board on Pinterest - for Free Downloads, Printables, and Other Resources