I'm pleased to share the Tea Collection line with you and a few of the great things about their clothes for baby and kids and women too!
Shopping for babies and kids was so much fun when the kids weren't mine. I could buy one thing here and one thing there with minimal strategy. Now the children are mine it's a little more difficult. I need to make sure Jack has play clothes, dress clothes, everyday wear clothes, pajamas, undershirts, socks, hats, gloves, coats... and in the appropriate sizes that will give him the most amount of wear.
I love how Tea Collection offers Wardrobe sets. You get anywhere from two to five pieces to mix and match for boys and girls ranging from $55 - $148 in price.
- Tea Collection clothes are authentically inspired with a fundamental artistic interpretation of the global destination. (The new holiday collection is inspired by Nordic design!)
- Adorable, durable fabric: perfect for all ages from newborn to 12 years.
- Ease (wearable, distinctive pieces)
- Versatile (creative, yet functional)
- Fun, Modern (fresh, forward thinking)
- Prints! Very on trend this season
Tea Collection also has a beautiful, simple layette collection and they have a Buy One, Get One deal going on right now with code: BABYBOGO. Deal is on newborn layette only.