- The Dailey Method - Wheaton. You can also "like" them on Facebook here. The group took a class here to kick off Jenna's baby shower day.
- The Kitchen Remix made healthy, yummy juices for us after our class.
- Custom Cookies - Holly The Doughmestic Housewife. I highly recommend using Holly for your next party. She's incredible to work with and her cookies are not only gorgeous they are delicious too.
- Jenna's talented sister-in-law made the banners, signs and decorations.
- Gift bags included Emi Jay hair ties, headbands, socks, Luna bars, Fiji water, Propel.
We had a great weekend just hanging out. I miss my friends every day so our time together is very special. I can't imagine life without them and we could not be more excited for Jenna, Chris and the upcoming arrival of their first baby boy!