2. Citrus Lane Deluxe Shower Box - It's incredible! $90 value for $35!
3. Little Giraffe at Layla Grayce is always a hit. The blankets are my very favorite Little Giraffe product, but a blanket and a Little G would make an adorable gift set.
4. Melissa & Doug's Giant Giraffe is probably one of my most favorite gifts to give to babies and children. There is actually one sitting at my front door right now still in the box for some close friends.
5. Books, books, books! I love children's books. The illustrations, the pictures, the stories, I love everything about them. They also make wonderful gifts. Gather a small collection of books and wrap them together or display them in a cute basket.
6. Angel Dear Pair and a Spare 3 Piece Lovie Set. Angel Dear lovies make a very sweet gift and babies will love them too for a long time.
7. Diaper Bags - I love to gift a fun diaper bag to a mom when they announce their pregnancy or load the diaper bag with on-the-go essentials for a shower gift. Diaper bags are a very personal item. You, as the mom, have to decide what features are the most important to you. That's why when I'm gifting a diaper bag I go with one that can be a "back up" or an "extra" like the Skip Hop Duo Deluxe shown above in the new Onyx Tile print.
8. Moms on Call Gift Basket - I fill a pretty basket with a Visa gift card to purchase the 0-3 and 3-12 months' seminars, 0-6 and 6-15 months' books, a swaddle blanket, and a gift card to iTunes to purchase a White Noise app or a small sound machine for traveling. Depending on your budget, you can make this basket as small or as large as you wish. I use an iHome docking station with an old iPod touch with white noise on repeat. I've found it's the very loudest and most reliable sound machine system out there.
9. Food, food, food! If you live close enough to the new baby's family, deliver a meal or two to them. Whether it's a home-cooked meal or a fresh hot pizza, it will be very much appreciated! If you live far away, send a meal or send a few restaurant gift cards for take-out.