A few of my current favorite things:
- My 24 oz. monogrammed straw tumbler from the Monogram Chick! You can bet your bottom dollar it's on the "hospital bag" list too! She's offering FREE SHIPPING right now so click on over and get your orders in right away!
- Sugar Blossom soy candle from Target for $9.99. It's such a fresh, clean scent. I've already gone through one, so it's a good thing they're only $9.99!
- Sugar Baby lip gloss by Fresh from Sephora. Erika over at Urban Grace Interiors introduced me to this and I'm so glad she did. It's incredible and works wonders with the CoverGirl lip stain she also recommended.
- And during a quick (in the loosest sense of the word) trip into Wal-Mart the other day, I was pleasantly surprised by this new greeting card stand. "Postage-Paid Greetings - just sign, seal and send!" Why did it take them SO long to come up with this one?! Genius. I can't tell you how long envelopes have lived inside my agendas because I didn't have a stamp on hand. Love love love this.
- I'm enjoying my new "office space" in our guest room. It's temporary but it's working out exactly how I had planned. It's a great place for me to sit and I feel so much more productive than I do when sitting on the couch.
You may remember me tweeting about a rolling pin being on a hospital checklist I saw in a magazine (below is the second list I found, the other did not have explanation) and we were all asking, "why?" Well I found the answer for us... Interesting, huh? I think I'll leave my rolling pin at home!
We've been working extremely hard on the nursery. We add a few things every day. We still have to add the window treatments, artwork and are still waiting for the crib and bedding quilt to arrive but I thought I would share the sneak peek I posted on Twitter the other day.
Also, thank you for all sweet and thoughtful comments on the maternity pictures. I'm still a little unsure of them because they are of me but I'm glad I have them now and I think Leigh did an outstanding job!
This post may contain affiliate links and/or sponsored content, please read my disclosure policy here.