credits: atv.disney.go.com; mybakingaddiction; little edventures; ehow.com sweet taste of summer; rachelraymag.com; countryliving.com; swankytablesblog.com; party.lovetoknow.com; recipe.com; dress from anthropologie.com
My list of things to get and do:
1. International Grocer for Lorina Sparkling Lemonades
2. Grocery store to get ingredients for a few of my menu items:
- Chicken wings
- Guacamole & Salsa
- Pretzel rods
- Antipasto firecracker kabobs
- Tomato & Mozzarella with creamy balsamic dressing
- Potato salad
- Bundt cake with whip cream and fruit
3. Liquor store
- Blue Hawaiian Punch - Malibu Coconut Rum, Blue Curacao, Pineapple juice, sweet & sour and pineapple wedges (our blue drink)
- Strawberry Margaritas (for our red drink!)
In case I decide against Strawberry Margs, do you have a red red punch recipe you recommend? Also I really want to make a new dip? What are your favorites?
I hope everyone enjoys the holiday weekend to the fullest! I'm hoping to get a tan!